from Overview to Education (Professional development)
- Bangladesh Mobile Importers Association, Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication or BNNRC.
- Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited.
- Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission, Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology.
- Brian Shoesmith and Jude Willion Gennilo, Bangladesh's Changing Mediascape From State Control to Market Forces (2013).
- Brian Shoesmith and Shameem Mahmud, From Few to Many Voices: An Overview of Bangladesh’s Media, Bangladesh's Changing Mediascape From State Control to Market Forces (2013).
- Community Radio Installation, Broadcast and Operation Policy.
- Department of Film and Publications, Ministry of Information.
- Jude William Genilo, Bikash Ch. Bhowmick and Brian Brian Shoesmith, Radio in Bangladesh: Growth, Decline and Transformation, Bangladesh's Changing Mediascape From State Control to Market Forces (2013).
- Ministry of Information.
- National Media Survey 2002.
- National Media Survey 2016.
- Nielsen Bangladesh, National Media and Demographic Survey 2017.
- Parliamentary Standing Committee on the Ministry of Information.
from Education (Media development organisations) to Traditional forms of communication
- Bangladesh Bank Data 2018.
- Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics' Labour Force Survey.
- Bangladesh Telecom Regulatory Commission (BTRC).
- Global System for Mobile Communication (GSMA) Report 2018.
- National Budget for 2018-19 Fiscal Year and AMTOB (Association of Mobile Telephone Operators in Bangladesh).
- The Daily Star, May 11, 2008.
- The Daily Star, October 14, 2018.