· Afghanistan Access to Information Bill. Ministry of Justice, SN: 1197, March 2018.
· Afghanistan Constitution. Articles 34 and 50, Ministry of Justice, SN: 844/ February 2004.
· Afghanistan Mass Media Law. Ministry of Justice, SN: 1167, March 2015.
· Centre for Law and Democracy. Afghanistan jumps to top position on RTI rating.
· Freedom House. Freedon of the Press 2017: Afghanistan.
· Husain Fazil Sancharaki. Deputy Minister, Information and Culture, Interview, 02 September 2018 Karokhil, Danish, Pajhok Afghan News Director, Interview, 04 September 2018.
· Khalvatgar, A. Mujeeb, 2017. Ethics in Social Media, Afghanistan Center at Kabul University, ACKU.
· Minawi, Khalil. Bakhtar News Agency, Director, Interview, 11 September 2018.
· Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development.
· Nai. Afghanistan media directory.
· Nai. Violence Against Journalists in Afghanistan 2001-2020.
· Rawan, Shir Mohammad. Modern Mass Media and Traditional Communications, Political Communication Journal, Kabul-2010.
· The Daily Afghanistan. Media and government in the era of democracy.
· The World Bank. Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above).
· UNESCO, office in Kabul. Enhancement of Literacy in Afghanistan (ELA) Programme.
· Said Marjan Zazai. Story on Innovation Labs in Afghanistan, Khaama.com